Our client- is a luxury LRTW brand looking to recruit a Production Manager. The successful candidate must come from a luxury background.
Responsible for managing and supporting the Production function of the brand Reporting into the Head of Production, the Production Manager will also be closely working with the Design Director, Creative Director and CEO. Overseeing, collaborating internally and externally in day-to-day operations in regards to all production activities covering the management of final sample through to the finished product.
- Factory placement and managing costing for approved production styles
- Management of factory timelines ensuring all production is delivered on time
- Management of PP samples
- Frequent visits to factories to run through PP sample comments and production schedules
- Setting up on Zedonk of approved range plan and cloth list in preparation of orders
- Trim and Fabric sourcing for and outstanding components required in production
- Bulk fabric and trim ordering
- Quality control of all final production ensuring all goods are delivered to the studio to the highest quality in a timely organised manner.
- Invoice management against approved costs and PO's, tracking all departmental invoices and ensuring
- efficient processing for timely payments to avoid production delays.
- General administrative support including production fabric, trim preparation, grade management, couriers and filing.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of patterns and grading
- Understanding of garment construction
- Knowledge and skills in Adobe suite, including ability to do technical drawings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Understanding of Zedonk desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Time management and problem solving skills
- 5+ years of experience in a production role, preferably in the retail, luxury, fashion related industries
- Ability to self-motivate with efficient time-management and prioritization skills and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and across all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills with solid written and verbal skills
- Must be hands on! Travel essential