A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate, energetic Luxury Sales Assistant to work for a an edgy high-end brand based in Central London. Your role will be to engage with their customers through storytelling and creating an atmosphere of passion and enthusiasm. You will act as a trusted advisor of style, providing styling suggestions and understanding their lifestyle and preferences with the highest level of sophistication and service.
Full-time (40hrs) and Part-time (20hrs) positions available.
This is the perfect role for someone with previous experience within the luxury or high-end premium sector to join a successful sales team.
- Providing a memorable luxury experience, creating an expressive connection with the customers and selling the brands values
- Proactively developing a trustworthy customer relationship
- Providing styling suggestions, understanding customers' lifestyle through the highest level of service
- CRM after sales activities
- Taking ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints while adhering to customer service policies, such as alterations, damages and repairs
- Driving and maximising sales performance to achieve individual sales targets
- Working within a team to achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI targets
- Enthusiastic team member, therefore, enhancing sales
- Maintaining high VM standards in store by following the company guidelines
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience of working with a leading luxury or premium brands
- Strong fashion background
- Natural and confident sales person
- Enthusiastic, and motivated to exceed sales target
- Pro-active and goal oriented
- Team player