Our client, a London-based contemporary fine jewellery brand, internationally renowned for its cutting-edge design, traditional craftsmanship and responsibly sourced jewellery, is looking for their next Social Media Executive who will manage all social media channels to drive engagement and interaction with their customers. The role includes the creation of contents, managenent and activation of paid social media advertisement and blog creation, ensuring all platforms are optimised and KPI targets are met. You will also be responsible to report on all key metrics and evaluate ROI of marketing spend in relation to social marketing.
- Manage all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest promoting brand pillars and identity.
- Create and manage all publishing content, ensuring content is highly creative, relevant, original and convey our brand message.
- Coordinate and manage daily activity across all social media channels.
- Management of paid social advertising campaigns and budget.
- Analyse and monitor campaigns, continuously providing recommendations on how to further to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Implement and manage a content calendar to ensure delivery of timely marketing campaigns and create a regular publishing schedule.
- Foster relationships with key social influencers (retailers, stylists, bloggers) for cross-promotion opportunities & takeovers.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate, with the focus for converting followers into customers.
- Create and manage blog content using SEO keywords and ensure pages are optimised to increase ranking on search engine sites.
- Work alongside PR Manager, to purchase image rights of high-profile celebrities wearing.
- To compile quarterly reports for management showing results (ROI), analysing key metrics and adjusting the brand strategy where needed.
- To work alongside Ecommerce Executive to support the digital marketing plan including PPC, SEO, AdRoll, as well as management of the external agencies.
Required Education, Skills and Qualification
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Executive, with strong creative flair, skilled in creative writing and a good business acumen, who is confident in creating relevant image, video and text content. The candiate must have strong conversation and writing skills and a desire to convey with customers through these channels.
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Social Media experience within luxury industry.
- Strong track record in driving social following and engagement.
- Proven experience in managing paid social advertising campaigns.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation with a flair for creative writing.
- Competent in using WordPress (or equivalent).
- Able to work in a team, however independent and pro-active.
- Positive, enthusiastic problem solver who relishes a challenge, with a positive & can-do approach and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to a constantly evolving work environment.
- Experience with MS Office, Google Analytics and Adobe suite