Our client, one of the leading interior designers is looking for a Stock Controller for their Showroom in West London. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys being challenged, has project management, problem solving skills and used to working in a dynamic environment.
- Track and monitor stock levels and manage movement between warehouses, factory and studios.
- Order and track manufacture of components from suppliers.
- Update company systems with progress and product assembly.
- Run stock reports for weekly forecast meetings
- Liaise with sales teams to ensure customer orders are processed, assembled, packed and and delivered effectively.
- Obtain quotes and book shipments with couriers and shippers
- Receive goods, QC and checking documentation
- At leats 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, MS Excel
- Organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- High level of numeracy and literacy