We are currently looking for a passionate individual looking for a first step into Recruitment. This role is for someone who lives and breathes fashion and has great researching skills, ideally with journalism background.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Contacting the candidates and conducting initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving current role,etc.
- Conducting research on competitor and new and upcoming brands.
- Manage and develop candidate relationships by providing updates on the recruitment process and feedback from clients.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Preferably business admin, journalism or HR qualification
- Passionate and knowledgable about High end fashion
- Great communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills