Luxury Retail Back Office Administrator needed to join our well established and growing boutique recruitment business. We need an enthusiastic, customer focused and detail conscious person to join our small team to manage, all day to day finance administration, office administration and sales administration tasks.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting and varied role in a small and growing business. This role will suit someone hardworking, and ambitious with the option to get involved in a diverse role that will include finance, office and sales administration.
The role will be diverse and include:
- Calculating contractor invoices with speed, accuracy and efficiency - checking timesheets are entered correctly
- Manage all sales invoicing
- Payment of contractors to ensure that payments are made punctually and accurately.
- Produce and verify reports on a monthly basis.
- Providing various reports based on consultants' activity/sales figures
- Assist with credit control, chasing outstanding invoices by both phone and email
- Bank and Factor reconciliations
- Improving internal systems and processes alongside Finance and Operations
- Liaise with umbrella companies
- Investigate all queries relating to invoices, be it rates, hours worked etc
- Managing social media accounts
- Administration & diary management for Managing Director.
- Use of CRM system.
The right person will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be a well-organised team player with lots of initiative and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to prioritise is essential.