The PR & Marketing Manager will support the Head of Global Marketing and PR to successfully implement PR and marketing activities. The aim of this role is to build our client's company as the ultimate luxury jewelry collection; and make it a profitable business unit enhancing the Swarovski brand and business in the long term.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Working for a growing global brand in a fast paced environment, the jobholder will be expected to have a flexible and can-do attitude.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
PR & Marketing Activities:
- Coordinating all public relations and communications activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing and implement a media relations plan, seeking high-level placements in print and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests with the help of the Marketing Assistant
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and celebrity placement on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Provide a consistent professional experience
- Provide support for Head of Global Marketing & PR and other company executives in the office.
- Oversee junior team members to implement flawless execution for all PR & marketing activity
- Motivate and mentor junior team members
- Support with negotiating best rates with all external agencies
- Work with Business Affairs team on contracts for all external agencies
- Maintain strong relationship with Atelier Swarovski team colleagues
- Create plan of actions, critical paths and retro-planning’s for all major projects
- Management of 1 team member
- Lead and assist with execution of all PR events including shows & presentations
- Ability to manage and maintain major press relationships and secure top notch editorial based on needs
- Develop and execute feature stories, product placement, editorial reporting and analysis
- Develop press materials; curation of specific editor outreach lists
- Liaise with internal teams to manage press requests
Key Results Areas (KRA)
- Alongside Head of Global Marketing & PR and entire team
- Support the successful global launch and exposure of the seasonal collections each year
- Oversee any appointed UK PR Agency in building and executing PR strategy
- Oversee the relationships with regional Communications offices by ensuring timely delivery of Tool Boxes each season
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- 5-7 years relevant working PR & Marketing experience.
- Strong management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A keen understanding and relevance in industry related matters and collaborating with a variety of fashion brands from emerging designers to industry leaders.
- Previous experience with event planning, invites and front and back of house.
- A proven track record for consistently producing exceptional press hits in major media outlets.
- Developed and maintained strong media contacts within major media outlets.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work across time zones based on company's needs and with our global company.
- Show a passion for the worlds of luxury brands across a variety of sectors.
- Show an understanding of the digital world and be able to exhibit creative thinking.
- A team player who is hardworking and dedicated.
- Solid experience in public relations required, preferably gained in both agency and in-house
- Thorough understanding of the jewelry industry, knowledge of fine jewelry and gemstones
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and global level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, being able to produce work efficiently and completely.
- Solid experience with digital and social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, SEO, etc.
- Event planning and event implementation experience
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply immediately for your application to be considered.
Due to the high number of CV's we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexible working, 25 days holiday, private pension and great offices